The minimum requirements for enrollment at Austin Peace Academy are for the child to be fully potty-trained and at least 3-years-old at the time of admission.
Students who turn 3 by September 01 will be placed in the Pre-K1 group. Those who turn 4 by September 01 can be placed in the Pre-K2 group. Students who turn 5 by September 01 will be admitted to Kindergarten.
All other grade levels will adhere to the same system of promotion by age and grade-specific qualifying exams.
Austin Peace Academy proudly accepts students from all religious and non-religious backgrounds and the students are not required to adhere to or convert to any religious or other faith-based doctrines.
How to Apply
The following information is needed for all students to enroll at Austin Peace Academy:
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of the Student’s Birth Certificate
- Signed Authorization for Emergency Medical Attention
- Copy of the Student’s Immunization Record
- Doctor’s Statement of the Student’s Health Record
- Signed Tuition plan contract
- Signed Acceptance of Rules and Regulations Outlined in the Parent’s Handbook
For transferring students, the following documents are required as well:
- Report Cards (for transferring students)
- Permission for Transfer of Records (transferring students)
For Pre-K3, Pre-K4 and Kindergarten students, the following additional document is required:
- Enrollment Information form (for students in preschool). To download the form, click here.