Students in Upper School will earn credits if they receive 70 or above in each subject.
APA requires all graduates to complete four years of language arts, math, science, and social science, and Islamic Studies Qur’an. Students are also required to pass two years of Arabic.
Students must acquire a minimum of 0.5 credits in physical education, one half credit in speech or debate, one half credit in art, and two credits in the elective courses
- Algebra 2
- Advanced Mathematical Decision Making (AMDM)
- AP Statistics
- English 1, 2, 3, and 4
- AP Literature
- AP Language
- ACC Composition I
- ACC Composition II
- AP Chemistry
- AP Env'tal Science
- AP Biology
- Forensic Science
- Comparative Religions
- Belief in the Unseen
Science and Miracles of
- Path to Successful Relationships
- Islamic Leadership
Academic Honors Diploma requirements:
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 4.0 or above, and
- Complete one of the following:
- Advanced Placement courses (totaling 4 credits) and corresponding AP Exams.
- Academic, transferable dual high school/college courses resulting in 6 college credits.
- A combination of AP courses (2 credits) with AP exams and one college course resulting in 3 college credits.
All students must meet state standards for graduation, Upper school level courses taken in middle school will be included on the high school transcript and will be figured into the high school GPA unless the student retakes the course during high school.