State Private Schools Interscholastic Association Competition (PSIA) 2014-2015
Austin Peace Academy achieved an APA first on May 3rd at the PSIA State “A” Tournament. Out of 128 schools, APA ranked 6th in the Middle School Division! We are incredibly proud of the dedication of all our competitors and appreciate the time and commitment of both coaches and parents. Thank you!
- Hafsa Haider – 2nd place in 7th grade Vocabulary
- Safiyya Haider – 2nd place in 6th grade Vocabulary
- Fatima Khawar – 3rd place in 6th grade Prose
- Amro Kerikez– 4th place in Calculator Application 6th-8th
- Afnan Chowdhury- 4th place in Math 7th Grade
- Hafsah Khwaja – 5th place in 7th grade Science
- Fatimah Hossain – 5th place in 7th grade Spelling
- Nora Boumaraf- 5th place in 6th grade vocabulary
In Elementary level we are proud of Imran Abdullah placing 3rd place in 2nd grade spelling.